We have developed a strong reputation for excellence in the provision of psychological assessment, consulting, treatment, and training services for various professional groups, corporations, and government agencies operating in the legal arena. As experts in forensic psychology, we can address complex issues that are unique to this field.
We provide a full range of forensic mental health services to our clients by bringing together experienced and well-respected forensic professionals with diverse areas of specialization. Unbiased and independent, we provide forensic mental health services in adherence with the ethical standards set out for forensic psychologists.
The Forensic Practice values inclusion and transparency. We do not discriminate against individuals or groups. Our clients include:
- Municipal, provincial, and federal government agencies (social services, child protection, health authorities, border services, etc.)
- Criminal and civil lawyers (prosecution and defense, claimants and respondents)
- Police and other first responders (ambulance, firefighters, etc.)
- The judiciary and other criminal justice professionals (sheriffs, parole officers, correctional officers, etc.)
- Private corporations and insurance companies
- Union groups and worker’s compensation boards
- Mental health professionals
- General public